• Do not come if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or feel poorly
• Arrive on time for your dance – please do not come early!
• Most events MUST be paid for in advance – NO walk-ins
• If you have not paid in advance, please ensure you have the EXACT money
• Your name and contact number must be given (not new practice for dancers!)
• Bring your own drinks and glass as the kitchen is closed.
• Take your own rubbish home.
• Do not move the chairs around; they have been placed to maintain social distancing
• Maintain social distancing whilst on the dance floor, using the floor markings as guidance
• Where doors are left open please do not touch door handles and close them
• The toilets are open, but please:
– Follow the one-way system
– Wait in the lounge at the top of the stairs
– Use the wipes and antibacterial spray provided
• When leaving, exit by the main stairway, and continue to observe social distancing as you do so
updated 20/10/20 and in addition to the MAIN RULES:
HANDS: Please sanitise your hands on arrival, and wash them frequently.
FACE: You must wear a face mask when arriving, leaving, and moving around the dance studio.
The Government Guidelines on the wearing of face coverings say that “there are scenarios when you are permitted to remove a face covering” …… “if you are undertaking exercise or an activity and it would negatively impact your ability to do so.” IF this is NOT the case, I would be very grateful if you WOULD wear face coverings whilst dancing to protect yourself and others from this airborne virus.
SPACE: This means sitting in your allocated seat, and only moving from it to get to the dance floor, the toilets or when leaving.
Please also stay socially distant from others. 2m is the norm, but 1m with extra precautions in place (such as the wearing of face coverings).The studio floor is also marked out to help with social distancing.
The GREY lines provide a guide for Ballroom, Sequence and Argentine Tango.
The BLACK lines are for Latin and Modern Jive.
The PINK markers are for Latin in Line, Dance Fitness and the Children’s classes.
I am sure you will want to work within these parameters in order to continue dancing and I appreciate your support in keeping your dancing alive and safe.